Kerala Tour Package you visit famous tourist destination munnar , Thekkady , Alleppey , kumarkum , Kovalam , kanyakumari with unique experiences like enjoying speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam, witnessing the rolling lush green tea gardens.
Arrival at Cochin Railway Station/ Airport and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Musium. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam ,echo Point, Kundalay Dam,pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park Devikulam Lakes Waterfalls , Forest highlights of the sightseeing etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Back Hotel in Evening overnight stay at Munnar
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady en-route visit green hills, Gap View Point, Annanyirajaj dam,. Thekkady – one of the world’s most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Around 1200 hrs check in at the Hotel and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwaters of Alleppey. Just relax at the Alleppey . It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages and Back hotel in vening. overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from House boat proceeding to Kovalam and enjoy the Kovalam beach “ The paradise of South India “ and overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel.
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian Peninsula and the meeting point of three seas, namely Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. En route you should never miss the Padmanabhapuram Palace, the largest wooden palace in the World and the magnificent Sucheendram Temple, where the Trinities are worshiped. At Kanyakumari you can visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the Kanyakumari Devi Temple. Back Trivandrum Overning Stay in Hotelat Kovalam..
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to Kochi. Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church – built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Evening back to Hotel . Overnight Stay in Hotel
Morning have breakfast and proceed for Cochin Railway Station / Airport for departure ,
- 1. A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
- 2. 06 Night Accommodation as per the itinerary at all place
- 3. Daily breakfast at all hotels for 06 occasions
- 5. Pick up and drop from airport to hotel & hotel to airport
- 6. Sightseeing and all transfers in Private A/C cab as per the itinerary
- 7. Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- 8. All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes
- 9. Toll tax, State tax, Parking, Driver bata, Fule charges.
- 10. Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentarily
- 1. Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- 2. Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- 3. Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- 4. Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- 5. All Items Of Personal Nature.
- 6. Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- 7. Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- 8. All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive.
- 9. Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- 10. G.S.T
02 Star –
03 Star –
04 Star –
05 Star –